blog title flat final resized

Thursday 9 August 2007

Bath Bikkies Bakin'!

Tonight I made Bath Bikkies for a couple of buddies who recently celebrated their birthdays. They're like bath balls which fizz as well as fill the bath with bubbles, and are full of yummy cocoa butter. I scented them with White Tea & Ginger (by Brambleberry) which smells absolutely beautiful! Very fresh and sweet -- I can't stop sniffing my hands (which I used to shape the bikkies).

According to Brambleberry: "White Tea and Ginger (BBW type): - This fragrance has a delightful warm and comforting smell. With top notes of Bergamot, Lemon Peels and Green Daylilies, this fragrance is brought back to its roots with a base of Ginger, Nutmeg and Warm Musk. White floral notes, such as Hyacinth, Freesia and Peony complete the mix. This fragrance is unique in many ways and it is difficult to pick out individual notes when you smell the soothing blend."

Tomorrow I will make matching (in scent) jojoba lotion.

Off to design and print labels.

No comments: